Sunday, May 3, 2009

Sunday Update

Fabric usage goal --100 yards-- 115.47 to go (going the wrong direction)
Fabric Added This Week - 11 yards (from Marianne)
Fabric Added Year to Date - 58.75 yards
Fabric Used This Week -6.99 yards (or -4.01 cumulative)
Fabric Used Year to Date - 32.08 yards
Fabric Used this month - (11.77) yards
Net year to date: (15.47) yards (increase)

Judy is having us do the check in again this year. Accountability is a good thing, but I sure don't like it when I'm going the wrong way.

This week was a strange week with the Swine Flu scare, so I was not doing great.
I did get a label made for Tammy, and finished the black and white butterfly quilt. But, then I got this wonderful package from Marianne. So, my monthly increase happened again this month. That is 2 months in a row. But, on the bright side, I have the fabric I need for the 2 quilts I couldn't find stuff in my stash for. So, I'm not really complaining (all that much).

I do have Carolina Crossroads loaded on my long arm and hope to get it quilted today. That will mean I'll have a finish and maybe May won't be such a bad month.

No comments: