Sunday, February 17, 2008

Sunday Update

Still keeping with the Sunday updates for Judy's site.

Fabric Added This Week - 0
Fabric Added Year to Date - 2.25
Fabric Used This Week - 2.39 yards
Fabric Used Year to Date - 10.52yards
Net year to date: - 8.27 yards used

It has been a better week, but not nearly what I want. I've made a placemat purse (no fabric used on that one), some coasters and a coffee cozy.

I've been working on my ocean waves blocks and have 10 done now. I know, not as many as Kim, but I'm working on it finally.

I did make a Valentine wall hanging/table runner and it came 100% from stash. So, that is a good thing.

I made another placemat purse for a swap. No fabric on that one either.

I put some prayer squares together. These will be tied by my Mom and then will be given to the church.

I made a couple of fabric postcards one get well card and a birthday card.

I made a birthday block and have another one started.

It's been a better week and am hoping next week will be even better.

No comments: