So Yvonne thinks I should play.
The rules of the me-me are:
1. When tagged, place the name of the person and URL on your blog
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Write 7 things about yourself
4. Name 7 of your favorite weblogs
5. Send an e-mail letting those bloggers know they have been tagged
7 things about me.
1. I've been retired for 3 years now and seem to be busier and busier as the days go by. I don't know when I had time to work.
2. I am blessed with 2 children, they are only 17 years apart (almost to the day). LOL I know, I'm crazy, but I can't imagine life without either of them.
3. I've was born in San Marcos, TX and left early in life with only to return to go to college there. I'm now living within 30 miles of where I was born. Not too bad for a military brat.
4. I went into the Air Force after college and stayed with them until I retired 27 years later.
5. My favorite pastime is to quilt for others. I don't mean doing it for money, but making quilts for our soldiers and quilting them for others wanting to help our soldiers. I use my retirement gift -- the Gammil for my quilting adventures.
6. My best friends live in other parts of the country -- VA and NJ. I'm finally finding a friend my own age with a child close to my DD's age that I'm friends with here.
7. My parents and son live within 5 miles of us and it is a joy to have family around all the time. That is really unusual for me because of being military and being gone for so long. Since I'm an only child, it is a small family.
Favorite weblogs and people I am tagging: