Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Silly Me

I saw a fun Valentine runner that I decided to make today. Why? I'm not sure, but I thought I'd get it done and give it to the teacher for Valentines Day. I got the top done, but not quilted. So, maybe I can still do it, but not to be delivered in the morning.

It is good to be sewing again. Ruth Ann, you might recognize some of the hst. Renee, some of the pink ones are yours too.

I'd also like to say that if you don't have something nice to say in the comments, then I will delete them. Please just don't post if it isn't something everyone would appreciate. I've been getting some pretty rude comments from non-quilters lately.

2 comments:

Julia said...

I am baffled as to why people do that. I always live by the Thumper rule (from the movie, Bambi) "If you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything at all."
I just found your blog and I am enjoying it. I love your Ocean Waves.

Jeanne said...

Your Valentine banner is wonderful! I still want to make one even though I'm late for the holiday this year.