Saturday, February 16, 2008

productive day

I've been busy cleaning up the sewing area. At least under the long arm and dusting and oiling the beast. :) I feel good, because things were getting out of hand over there, and I was feeling lost in how to handle it.


I had an extra day because of weather, our outdoor plans were cancelled. So, I took advantage and did some cleaning.


I also worked on Jo's birthday block. Not a big accomplishment, but it is more than I'd done before.


I've worked on 2 UFOs that are for my church for their prayer squares program. I have a couple more to do too. I'm using the strings from the Heartstrings group. I've had these for a long time and need to get them done. I'm working on a quilt top of heartstrings too.

On Stashbusters, we have Felicity's Fab Four Friday. My list is:

1. Jo's Birthday block (done)

2. Julie's Birthday block

3. Birthday Fabric Postcard

4. Leap year Fabric Postcard.

5. Get Well Fabric Postcard (done)

Yes, I know I have 5, but they are basically the same things.

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

You have been very productive and included cleaning in your schedule! Your projects all look great.