Monday, February 11, 2008

ocean waves

I finished one more block tonight on my ocean waves - that makes 9 done. Lots more to go, but making progress.


I also pieced the backing for the baby quilt.


I'm trying to make the Laurel Birch quilt come together, but think I'm going to have to make more blocks in order for it to work.


I've picked up some more in this messy room. I really need to do a major re-organization, but when I do that I won't be able to sew and I REALLY need to sew right now.


I was asked to provide a photo to the beautiful hand dyed fabric that Kim sent me. The problem? It doesn't photograph well, but here you go. It is 10 times as beautiful in person. THANK YOU, Kim!!!

1 comment:

Kim said...

:) Now use the cool little ruler you needed and make that rug :)

I need to get into dyeing again - I'm thinking a yellow gold for a sun fabric