Friday, February 9, 2024

The week

 It's been a week of something.

I had jaw surgery on Wednesday, and it went well.

But I slept the day away on Wednesday and not much better on Thursday.

But today, I was up early and feeling OK.

I am sewing on my Challenge quilt and a test quilt.

Both are coming along.

Last night, I deconstructed a box of clothing.

I have two huge boxes of clothing to make into bears and quilts for a dear family.

This is one of the bins of fabric.

I have another one ready to go downstairs to deconstruct more.

I need to figure out how to work with sweaters.

I'll wait to cut them apart until it is time to use them.

1 comment:

fabricpixie said...

Hi Meloney, omg, jaw surgery! ? ! Glad you are recovering. And I see you have been getting lots of quilting done.

warm quilt hugs,

sue in CA