Sunday, February 18, 2024

Stash Report for 2/18/2024

        quilt paint create links to all our stash reports.


Used this Week:
11.28 yards

Total Used Year to Date:
Donated fabric
43.13 yards
6.00 yards
Net Stash used in February    
0.76 yards

Added this Week:
12.00 yards

Added Year to Date:
22.00 yards

New Goal:
200.00 yards

Yards to the goal:
172.87 yards


A Project Bag started long ago from an orphan block.
Made into a project bag.
I even used it this week.

Leftover pillowcases were on the UFO list.
It took no time to finish this project.

 
This is leftover from the Chili Pepper Quilt at least 3 years ago.
I had 4 HST left over and enough fabric to do something with.
So, I was going to make the lap quilt but decided to try making the large pot holder for a casserole dish.
I used the smaller HSt for a pot holder.
Everything seems to be smaller items, but I am getting them off my list.

The baby quilts are bound and finished.
Again, it's not very big, but it's finished!

The Christmas pillowcases are finished.
I think these are about 2 years old.

I also finished the Gnome Christmas ornaments.
Not much material, but they take time to do.
I enjoyed making these little ornaments.

A couple of other fun facts are:

Prairie Moon is doing a 350-block challenge:

Total Number of equivalent blocks:
141
Perimeter in inches:
16132
Number of UFOs completed
UFO Yardage Used
18
40.48
Percentage of yardage used in UFOs:
94%

Number of Bobbins Used this Week:
2
Number of Bobbins Used this Year:
23
Number of Spools Used this Week:
Number of Spools Used this Year:
0
12


No comments: