Sunday, February 4, 2024

Stash Report 2/4/2024

      quilt paint create links to all our stash reports. 


Used this Week:
4.21 yards

Total Used Year to Date:
Donated fabric
26.58 yards
5.00 yards
Net Stash used in January
Net Stash used in February    
26.37 yards
0.21 yards

Added this Week:
10.00 yards

Added Year to Date:
10.00 yards

New Goal:
200.00 yards

Yards to the goal:
173.42 yards


Another slow week for finishes.
I did get lots of fun things to the top stage, but I need to longarm some quilts, so the finishing is stalled.
I tried a new technique for the background on these PCs.
I laid them all close together with the glue side up and then added strips of fabric to the larger piece.
When it was all covered, I adhered the fabric and cut the PCs apart.
After that, I used my fancy stitches and covered all the seams.
I used some leftover hearts from a project last year and embellished the background.
I'm happy with the way they turned out.

A couple of other fun facts are:
Prairie Moon is doing a 350-block challenge:

Total Number of equivalent blocks:
104
Perimeter in inches:
10992
Number of UFOs completed
UFO Yardage Used
11
28.93
Percentage of yardage used in UFOs:
92%

Number of Bobbins Used this Week:
3
Number of Bobbins Used this Year:
16
Number of Spools Used this Week:
Number of Spools Used this Year:
0
11


No comments: