Saturday, February 3, 2024

Finished or Not Fridays 2/2/2024

I was out at doctor appointments all day, so I was not in my studio or on the computer on Friday.

 "Finished or not Fridays" is new to me. 

 Why not try it and see if it helps me finish my things.

So, this has been a busy week, and I've only worked on a class I teach twice a month. 

I taught the class today, so maybe I can get some new things on the design walls.

I have two baby quilts, which are laid out on the design wall.


It has been sewn together, but on Friday, it was not done.

I also have a peach and green quilt I need to cut more for more variety.

Then, the green and purple ones are a challenge. 
I have 8 of 12 blocks made.
These are not difficult blocks; I just need to sit down and sew them.


This baby quilt is a Dr. Seuss quilt.
I even have the back together.

No comments: