Saturday, February 3, 2024

2024 to-do-list January update

My to-do-list for 2024 

This list will be changing throughout the year, but these are things I need to focus on completing.

1. Donna's memory quilt or two, depending on how it goes together. I think I will be doing hers in a heart shape. 

I took one of the boxes out and am deconstructing the clothing.

3. I'd like to make some memory teddy bears from Rob, Lillian, and Donna's leftovers.

4. Wedding quilt

5. Ashley's High School Graduation Quilt

6. Meredith's Memory Quilt

7. MAMN January - March Challenge


I have eight of the 12 done.

8. Memory T-shirt Pillows for Lillian

I deconstructed all of them.

I don't know that I'll get to them this coming week, but they should be done in February.

9. At least one of the Stashbuster UFO numbers each month (12/24 in the year)

Finished 3/4 (75%)

January # 5 Alphabet Panel 

It still needs to be quilted.
February numbers are already completed

10. Complete 80% (9-10) of the All People Quilt Challenge projects.

Finished 1/1 (100%)

February Biloxi Progressive Quilt
I need to determine how I'm going to put this one together and then finish it.

===============================
COMPLETED in ALL categories
2024 Goal DONE 2. Guild brown and teal quilt

APQ DONE January Sunflower table topper
SB DONE January #47 Christmas Embroidery #2
These embroidery stitchouts worked for postcards for next Christmas.
SB DONE February #23 Birthday Postcards

I made all the postcards for the year, so these are all done.
Lucky me, I don't have another project to complete.

SB DONE February #7 Annabelle Outfits.

This is for a cement porch goose.

No comments: