Sunday, August 29, 2021

Stash Report #34

  quilt paint create links to all our stash reports. 


Used this Week:
1.53 yards

Used year to Date:
135.29 yards
Net stash used in August
3.28 yards

Added this Week:
0.00 yards

Added Year to Date:
52.83 yards

New Goal:
200.00 yards

Yards to the goal:
94.54 yards

Net Used in 2021:
105.46 yards
 
I had some postcards swaps I needed to prepare for mailing.
This is the card for the theme "Farm Life."
This is a Mystery postcard.
My mystery prompts were silhouette, door or pocket, and trim.
The theme here is brown.

I also made some more of the patriotic coasters, but I didn't take a photo.

A couple of other fun facts are:

Prairie Moon
 is doing a 350 block challenge:

Total Number of equivalent blocks:
635
Perimeter in inches:
54995
Numer of UFOs completed
UFO Yardage Used
26
79.48
Percentage of yardage used in UFOs:
59%

Number of Bobbins Used this week:
1
Number of Bobbins Used this year:
68
Number of Spools Used this week:
Number of Spools Used this year:
0
28


           
Kate at Life in Pieces is doing the challenge of 15 minutes of sewing.


Days of Stitching                                     90%
Number of Days this week                          6/7
Number of Days this year                    215/240

Days Organizing                                      86%
Number of Days this week                         7/7
Number of Days this year                   206/215

Yesterday, I didn't sew because my son got married.

 

Quilting is more fun than Housework has us working on scraps.
All of my postcards shown above are from my scrap bins.
It's fun making postcards, but it doesn't use much fabric.

6 comments:

Sylvia@Treadlestitches said...

Congratulations on your son's marriage! Interesting postcards. I've always wanted to make some, maybe now I will.

TerryKnott.blogspot.com said...

Awe. . .your son is married! What a happy day! I've received some postcards; but, have yet to make any. . .I definitely have plenty of supplies!

Donna said...

Congrats to the new couple!

Ivani said...

Best wishes to the bride and groom.
Love the farm postcart,all of them are cute.

Bonnie said...

What a great reason not to sew! Congrats to the whole family.

Kate said...

Definitely a good reason not to sew. Congratulations to the bride and groom.