Sunday, August 15, 2021

Stash Report #32

  quilt paint create links to all our stash reports. 


Used this Week:
0.00 yards

Used year to Date:
129.39 yards
Net stash used in August
-2.63 yards

Added this Week:
0.00 yards

Added Year to Date:
52.83 yards

New Goal:
200.00 yards

Yards to the goal:
100.44 yards

Net Used in 2021:
99.56 yards
 
I had doctor appointments this week and it wore me out.
I spent time in the studio, but not to accomplish all I wanted to.

A couple of other fun facts are:

Prairie Moon
 is doing a 350 block challenge:

Total Number of equivalent blocks:
602
Perimeter in inches:
54197
Numer of UFOs completed
UFO Yardage Used
26
77.50
Percentage of yardage used in UFOs:
60%

Number of Bobbins Used this week:
1
Number of Bobbins Used this year:
67
Number of Spools Used this week:
Number of Spools Used this year:
0
28


           
Kate at Life in Pieces is doing the challenge of 15 minutes of sewing.


Days of Stitching                                      89%
Number of Days this week                          6/7
Number of Days this year                    202/226

Days Organizing                                      85%
Number of Days this week                         7/7
Number of Days this year                   192/226

I stitched six days out of the week.
My kiddos gave me my birthday present today.
No, it isn't my birthday, but with all the illness we finally had schedules merge.
My husband gave me drawers for my birthday - exactly what I wanted.
My kiddos trying to figure something out on the wall of scraps
The mess while the process was going.
The wall of scraps finished.
There is a shortage of three drawer bins.
The bins are wider, but the drawers hold less.
So, it was impossible to get the fabric into the same amount of drawers it was in before.
This reaffirms that I need to get busy making some truly scrap quilts.
Oh, the black and white are in the six drawers under the long arm.
I still have some items I wanted to put away myself.
We had to readjust the other items next to the drawers.
I have two wooden storage shelves.
Before, one was sitting on the other.
Now both are sitting tall and next to each other.
I notice there are things in the shorter one that I never use.
So, I need to go through it and purge what I don't use.
When opening drawers was difficult and pieces fell on the floor, I put them into this laundry basket.
I hope is it very full of air, but I'm not sure. LOL
Anyway, I will be putting these into the drawers as the days go by.
At some point, I'll be going through each drawer and using and adjusting.
But, I'm thrilled to have drawers that are not breaking.
I love the way my kiddos arranged them.
I am blessed with a wonderful family.
Thanks for exactly what I wanted for my birthday!

Quilting is more fun than Housework has us working on scraps.
I've not worked with scraps this week, but I rearranged them. LOL

2 comments:

Donna said...

Great gift! I wish someone would organize my sewing room.

Kate said...

It's so nice to be organized. It's also nice that your family knows exactly what would make you happy. Enjoy your new organized space.