Sunday, August 22, 2021

Stash Report #33

  quilt paint create links to all our stash reports.


Used this Week:
4.37 yards

Used year to Date:
133.76 yards
Net stash used in August
1.75 yards

Added this Week:
0.00 yards

Added Year to Date:
52.83 yards

New Goal:
200.00 yards

Yards to the goal:
96.07 yards

Net Used in 2021:
103.93 yards
 
I finished a few things this week.
I had hoped to get the coasters done, but I only finished a few sets.
I finished the test tote bag, but of course, I can't show any photos.

A couple of other fun facts are:

Prairie Moon
 is doing a 350 block challenge:

Total Number of equivalent blocks:
613
Perimeter in inches:
54555
Numer of UFOs completed
UFO Yardage Used
26
77.50
Percentage of yardage used in UFOs:
58%

Number of Bobbins Used this week:
0
Number of Bobbins Used this year:
67
Number of Spools Used this week:
Number of Spools Used this year:
0
28


           
Kate at Life in Pieces is doing the challenge of 15 minutes of sewing.


Days of Stitching                                     90%
Number of Days this week                          7/7
Number of Days this year                    209/233

Days Organizing                                      85%
Number of Days this week                         7/7
Number of Days this year                   199/233

I sewed every day, but I also worked on the studio to try and get it back to what I want.
I am making progress, but it is slow going.
I'm thrilled to be working on reorganizing and cleaning out the things in here.

Quilting is more fun than Housework has us working on scraps.
I made a sunflower unity candle mat.
My son and his fiance wanted something under the candles with a sunflower.
I still need to do the outlining, but the yellow/gold is from the scrap drawers.


6 comments:

chrisknits said...

I love the Sunflower! I have my sunflower runners and wall hangings out now, so eager to get the rest of my fall stuff out!!

Bonnie said...

Congrats on making progress on the clean up/ organization of the sewing area. Slow but steady progress will get it done. I'm impressed with your fabric usage and how little fabric you've bought this year. Excellent job. Your sunflower candle mat is wonderful. Great job of using some scraps!

Donna said...

Great use of scraps!

Kat Scribner said...

oooh, love the fabric you used for the sunflower center too ..... perfect !

Miaismine said...

Seriously beautiful - and for a unity candle! What a precious gift you've made for them!

Kate said...

Your sunflower candle mat turned out beautifully! Congrats on all the stitching time. Happy stitching this week.