Monday, August 16, 2021

Design Wall Monday

   I'm linking to


Nothing has changed from last week.
I have a project I've been working but didn't complete and these are still in the same spot.

My Moda quilt from my Secret Sister is still ready to sew the top together.


I'm still ready to sew the next column on this quilt, but it's been a crazy week.
I am trying to do more and my oxygen level is decreasing with movement. :(
But, it will all work out.

I still need to trim most of the HST on this project. 

But, I'm working on a test tote that has some trimming to do, so these will wait.



2 comments:

Frédérique - Quilting Patchwork Appliqué said...

Beautiful projects. Maybe this week you will make progress, if not, just enjoy watching them, as they are very pretty!

Judy Hansen said...

Hi Meloney,
I hope you get to work on your projects this week. I enjoy your honesty about what is really happening (or not happening) in your quilting room each week. You have a good excuse for slow progress though, with a family wedding coming up. I wish happiness to your son and his soon-to-be bride. Hugs, Judy