Sunday, August 8, 2021

Stash Report #31

  quilt paint create links to all our stash reports. 


Used this Week:
1.37 yards

Used year to Date:
129.39 yards
Net stash used in August
-2.63 yards

Added this Week:
4.00 yards

Added Year to Date:
52.83 yards

New Goal:
200.00 yards

Yards to the goal:
100.44 yards

Net Used in 2021:
99.56 yards
 
I made this sample tote bag.
I need to make some bags for the Grange here in town.
I also need to make some BINGO gifts at the rehab center where my daughter works.
They take about an hour to make and uses a little over a yard of fabric.

A couple of other fun facts are:

Prairie Moon
 is doing a 350 block challenge:

Total Number of equivalent blocks:
602
Perimeter in inches:
54197
Numer of UFOs completed
UFO Yardage Used
26
77.08
Percentage of yardage used in UFOs:
60%

Number of Bobbins Used this week:
1
Number of Bobbins Used this year:
66
Number of Spools Used this week:
Number of Spools Used this year:
1
28


           
Kate at Life in Pieces is doing the challenge of 15 minutes of sewing.


Days of Stitching                                      89%
Number of Days this week                          7/7
Number of Days this year                    196/219

Days Organizing                                      84%
Number of Days this week                         7/7
Number of Days this year                   185/219

I am making progress sewing, but not a lot of finishes.
I'm still working towards using the long arm more to finish a quilt.
It still takes too much out of me. 
The organizing takes so much more time.
I spent a couple days helping DD at her apartment, so I was organizing, but not necessarily my stuff.
There are still so many places to go through to figure out what to do with the stuff.
I am moving forward and that will be my focus.

Quilting is more fun than Housework has us working on scraps.

Most of my postcards come from my scrap drawer.
I have fun creating from the drawers, but it doesn't use much.




 

4 comments:

Donna said...

Whatever you can do is a win. Leave the rest.

Miaismine said...

Such cute projects! I've been thinking about making shopping tote bags....

The Joyful Quilter said...

SEW true about small projects and overflowing scrap drawers!! It takes a BIG project to make any sort of visible dent. Just keep trying! :o))

Kate said...

It's hard not to be frustrated when you can't do all that you want, any progress is a win. Very pretty postcards. Happy stitching this week.