Sunday, August 1, 2021

Stash Report #30

       quilt paint create links to all our stash reports. 


Used this Week:
2.63 yards

Used year to Date:
128.01 yards
Net stash used in July
15.11 yards

Added this Week:
0.00 yards

Added Year to Date:
48.83 yards

New Goal:
200.00 yards

Yards to the goal:
97.82 yards

Net Used in 2021:
102.18 yards
 
I just did the binding on this one.
It will be donated to Habitat for Humanity.
I made a long table runner for my friend, Lisa.
She has a large island where she wants to decorate with a wine glass holder and some different colored wine bottles.

I finished the ROAD quilt but forgot to take a photo.
Someone else is quilting it, so I hope I get a finished photo.

A couple of other fun facts are:

Prairie Moon
 is doing a 350 block challenge:

Total Number of equivalent blocks:
595
Perimeter in inches:
53909
Numer of UFOs completed
UFO Yardage Used
26
77.08
Percentage of yardage used in UFOs:
60%

Number of Bobbins Used this week:
1
Number of Bobbins Used this year:
65
Number of Spools Used this week:
Number of Spools Used this year:
0
27


           
Kate at Life in Pieces is doing the challenge of 15 minutes of sewing.


Days of Stitching                                      89%
Number of Days this week                          7/7
Number of Days this year                    189/212

Days Organizing                                      84%
Number of Days this week                         7/7
Number of Days this year                   178/212

 I've been sewing every day.
I am so thrilled that I'm able to sew more each day.
I feel blessed to be this recovered and getting better daily.

Quilting is more fun than Housework has us working on scraps.

I used my 1.5" bonus HST and made a cute mug rug.
I wish I'd laid it out a bit differently, but it was an experiment.


 

2 comments:

Miaismine said...

Your projects came out so cute! I love your mug rug - such an explosion of color! :)

Donna said...

Experiments are good! Glad you are feeling better.