Sunday, June 6, 2021

Stash Report #23

   quilt paint create links to all our stash reports.


Used this Week:
0.38 yards

Used year to Date:
93.20 yards
Net stash used in May
-2.76 yards

Added this Week:
3.00 yards

Added Year to Date:
48.83 yards

New Goal:
200.00 yards

Yards to the goal:
152.13 yards

Net Used in 2021:
47.87 yards

 

A couple of other fun facts are:

Prairie Moon
 is doing a 350 block challenge:
                          

Total Number of equivalent blocks:
398
Perimeter in inches:
41628
Numer of UFOs completed
UFO Yardage Used
23
70.56
Percentage of yardage used in UFOs:
76%

Number of Bobbins Used this week:
2
Number of Bobbins Used this year:
51
Number of Spools Used this week:
Number of Spools Used this year:
10
17


           
I was making postcards and used the spools of thread that had a small amount of thread on them.
I ended up using 10 spools of thread that are no longer in the thread drawer.

Kate at Life in Pieces is doing the challenge of 15 minutes of sewing.


Days of Stitching                                      85%
Number of Days this week                          7/7
Number of Days this year                    127/149

Days Organizing                                       77%
Number of Days this week                       7/7
Number of Days this year                        115/149

 I have done something with stitching or organizing every day this week.

I'm not sure what corrupted the file, but hopefully, the numbers will stay in place.

I am doing more each day.
I am cutting coasters that are late.
I have 10 more coaster sets to cut.
Then, I need to press lots of them.
I hope they are done this weekend.

Quilting is more fun than Housework has us working on scraps.

The postcards I made this week were already stitched on fabric.
It was from the scrap drawers, but not this week.
(See the photo above)

I also need to brag about my daughter.
We received the "official" photos, so I needed to share them with you.




3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Congratulations to your daughter! The postcards are really cute.

Kate said...

Congratulations to your daughter on her graduation. The post cards are really cute. Sounds like your energy levels are up a bit and you are able to do more this week. Happy stitching!

Chopin - A Passionate Quilter said...

Congrats on your Daughter's graduation. I graduated from Southwest Texas University in 1993 - 30 years after graduating from High School! Almost to the day! Never to old to learn!