Monday, June 14, 2021

Design Wall Monday

    I'm linking to 

This is the Grannies Mystery from Scrappy Quilter.
I rearranged the blocks so I could determine what colors to use for the remaining blocks.
I'm stalled on it because of the amount of cutting I need to do for each of the blocks.
I took the patriotic blocks off the wall (see them on the left?)
I should get a few more in July and can arrange them then.
I think I have the design for sashing decided.
This isn't really a design wall, but those are the coasters I need to finish pressing so I can sew them.
They are late because of my illness.

2 comments:

Nann said...

Checkerboards make such great alternate blocks -- there's a crispness in the fabric contrast.

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

I like that mystery! Those checkerboards are awesome!