Friday, June 11, 2021

slow week

I am feeling better every day.
That is good.
So, I was trying to talk my husband into letting me reduce the oxygen and let me do more.
I decided to track oxygen level and heart rate to prove it was smart to do.
I proved he was right and I was not. :(
Doesn't it frustrate you when you can't prove what you want to do? LOL
So, I am still taking it easy and making postcards and small things around my studio.
Ice cream is the theme.
This is a mess I made.
That floor pillow was in the way and made a good stand for me to reach the top shelf.
I was looking for a panel and that is where the panels reside.
I was not able to put them back without climbing on a ladder, so....
DD came home to "Mama-sit" while DH ran lots of errands. 
She put them back.
I am blessed with a wonderful family.

That pillow is ready to sew up the inside pillows and have DD take to her apartment.
It is heavy.
DD sat on it and could move the filling around and was very comfortable, so I'm happy with the final product.






 

2 comments:

Chopin - A Passionate Quilter said...

So happy that you are on the way to a full recovery Mel! Take it slow and listen to hubby! Have a great week-end just relaxing! Don't forget your Vitamin D - sit in the sun 10 minutes for 10,000 IU or take a supplement - it helps the immune system and fights the virus by keeping the system strong! Take care!

Pamela Arbour said...

I do know what you mean. It really does get frustrating when we find out we don't feel as good as we think we do. Just continue to be patient and take your time. As long as you are moving, you will be making progress.