Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Postcards

Shark postcards
Oh my, those teeth gave me fits.
The one on the right seems to need some dental help. LOL

One attempt, if you look closely, my shark teeth are glued to the pressing paper.
Really?
Yep, I apparently couldn't tell right from wrong sides. 😕
The sharks went in the mail this afternoon.

Beach landscape.
I had trouble fusing too.
That green is sewn between the two pieces and then fused.
Would you believe I left the paper on one of them? LOL
It was easy to rip out, but.....

I am caught up on my swaps and am ahead.
I have one more to do, but can't do it until I get my swap partner's names.

This is the block I made today.
It took me two days, but I finished it.
Thank you, Judy, for helping me by cutting it out for me.
I am practicing my accuracy again.
Practice Makes Permanent!


These are the blocks I have done so far.
Three more to go.
I can't find my 1" hexagons.
Where are they?
Only time will find them.
But, I ordered some and will do the EPP when they arrive.
Judy cut the other two and I'm working on the basket block.
It has fewer pieces than the other one does.
There are VERY tiny pieces in that block, you will see it later.

It feels wonderful to be accomplishing something.



 

No comments: