Monday, June 21, 2021

Design Wall Monday

  I'm linking to

This is the Grannies Mystery from Scrappy Quilter.
Judy, a quilter friend, offered to cut for me.
She has cut the four remaining blocks.
I have one started but didn't finish it on Father's Day.😀

I did try and cut the swap blocks.
I don't like my color selection.
The burgundy and gold fabric is not what I want to use.
Now to find a light substitute.
I also found the small 4-patches are a tad off on some of them.
I need to practice more before making more swap blocks.

The coasters I showed you last week are not finished and ready to go with DD.
She was home Sunday, so she can take them back and deliver them.
It feels good to get that done.
This is my OMG finish at Elm Street Quilts


1 comment:

Patty said...

Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish.