Saturday, June 12, 2021

Floor Pillow

I've been talking about this floor pillow for a very long time.
It is one of my UFOs.
I've had the outside and the two inside pillows done for a bit.
I've been busy stuffing it with all the bags of leftovers I've been saving.
It is stuffed and when DD sat on it, it didn't sink to the floor.
It has all the stuffing it needs.
I sewed up the inside pillows.
I fixed the zipper (I stretched it too much).
I zipped it.
I couldn't move it. LOL
So, DS came over and got it to the top of the stairs and rolled it down the stairs.
Oh my, what a sight.
This is how much space is available for me to walk and not trip.
I knew it was big, but I didn't realize how much room it took.
Maybe one of the kids will vacuum for me soon.
I'm a happy camper.

 

1 comment:

Dennis said...

good job, nice thing to do with scraps
this comment is from sandylom4@pacbell.net (follow up comment address is my husbands) enjoy your posts and your progress
Sandy