Thursday, June 24, 2021

Mess

Yesterday I worked on this mystery block.
If I'd been able to sew the third one without ripping, it would be finished. 
But, I ripped the third block out three times.
Three times the charm.
By that time, I was done for the day.

 
Today brings a mess
The plumber came in and wanted to see the access panel to the extra bathroom.
There has been a leak for a while.
They wouldn't believe that there wasn't an access panel on that side of the studio.
So, unload the bottom shelf.
Amazing, no access panel.
So, I have this huge mess.
It will take me weeks to clean it.
I'm thankful I didn't have the floor pillow up here.
I'm thankful I had cleaned up some of this area.
Now, I suppose the process is "what do I need to keep?"
I see space bags will pillow form.
I will see if I can get those covered from orphan blocks and give them as gifts or donate.
It needed to be cleaned out, so I will suck it up and make decisions one piece at a time.




 

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Chin up Girlfriend - we've got this! Sending you moral support from Down Under! Hugs, Andrea MH