Sunday, July 5, 2020

Sunday Stash Report #27

quilt paint create links to all our stash reports.


Used this Week:
3.62 yards

Used year to Date:
116.65 yards
Net Stash used in June
Net Stash used in July
14.15 yards
2.54 yards

Added this Week:
0.00 yards

Added Year to Date:
30.81 yards

New Goal:
200.00 yards

Yards to the goal:
91.97 yards

Net Used in 2020
108.03 yards


Three different postcards.
Scrappy from cut off pieces of pineapples
Cats using the same cut off pieces as a border.
Seashore landscape PCs.

Three small quilts collected from the donation table at the Hill Country Mod Quilt Group

These are the leftover blocks from the Houston class with Charlotte Angotti.
I did micro loops around the stars and practiced my outline stitching with a ruler.


A couple of other fun facts are:
Prairie Moon is doing a 350 blocks challenge:

Total Number of equivalent blocks:
564
Perimeter in inches:
39525
Number of UFOs finished this year:
UFO Yardage Used:
21
54.62
Percentage of yardage used in UFOs:
47%

Number of Bobbins Used this week:
2
Number of Bobbins Used this year:
89
Number of Spools Used this week:
 0

Number of Spools Used this year:                
16

Kate at Life in Pieces is doing the challenge of 15 minutes of sewing.


Days of Stitching:
99%

Number of Days this week:
7/7

Number of Days this year:
185/186




Days Organizing:
88%

Number of Days this week:
7/7

Number of Days this year:
165/186

Quilting is more fun than Housework has us working on scraps.

The postcards above are all from tiny scraps.
I'm still cutting 1.5" strips from my string bins.
Now, I seem to have lot of smalllllll scraps.
I'll need to find a project for them.

Gyleen Fitzgerald has some fun things happening on Facebook. 

One of them is a COVID Woven class.
I have the outside edge being worked on, I'm about half done.
I'll post a photo of it when that is done.

I'm also working on some pineapple blocks, which are on the right-hand side.
I have 36 of them done.
I'm caught up on June's 30 and ahead on July by one. :)

1 comment:

Miaismine said...

Such pretty post cards! Nice use of scraps.