Friday, July 17, 2020

Challenge progress

I am working away at my piles and cutting board challenge.
You can find the original post here.
I started with the mess on the left.
That was the pile of scraps from the string bin that needed to be trimmed to 1.5"
This is the pile closer up. 
What happens when you cut to size?
You develop another pile. :(
This is the 1.5" strips that need to sub-cut for the pineapple block. 
After cutting all those pieces into strips, I cleaned off the cutting mat.
I even added water to help with the healing of the mat.
You can see where I cut most of the time.
I even turn the mat to extend the life of the mat.

I started cutting into the required lengths (2.5, 3.5, 4, 5, 6, and 2) 
Nice little piles of pieces that go into the container to make it easy to make these blocks.

I needed to do something else, and I still have this many 1.5" strips to process.
It takes time.

1 comment: