Monday, July 13, 2020

Design Wall Monday

I'm linking to Small Quilts and Doll Quilts Design Wall Monday and Monday Makings.
This is the Stonehenge by ARt Glass that I've been having trouble with. 
Whenever I start to work on it, something goes wrong.
I had trouble paper piecing that little bit on the right yesterday.
I made mistake after mistake.
I'm determined to work on this and finish it.
The pineapples to the right will be an on-going project as a leader/ender.
I'm cutting more and more pieces to help with this quilt and my string bin.
I think I've gone through most of one of the bins, but there is still a very full bin to cut from.

The project to the left is the placemats for August for DD.
I'm trying to decide if I want to frame with binding or not.
Two more weeks to finish them.
I've already done the bandana for the dog and the wreath, so these will be the last.

I will need to do 5 pillow covers by August 24th.


No comments: