Thursday, July 16, 2020

July Challenge

I had not realized that Shelly at Prairie Moon was doing another Cleanup Challenge.
This month is Clean up a pile.
I have so many, which one do I pick?

This pile has some containers and some wreath makings. 
I need to either make the wreath or put it in the craft closet.

I think I will also work on the June Challenge of clean off the cutting table.
That was OK until I started to make the pineapple blocks, and then it exploded.
The pile on the left is to cut into 1.5" strips.
The two stacked containers are the cut off pieces for the pineapple blocks and I have a plan to use some of them.
The bin on its side is the Chili Pepper quilt blocks I need to cut, press, and trim.
The ruler holding more Chili Pepper blocks are on the right.
I unpacked a bobbin case and need to find a home for it.
The piles of fabric need to be put away in their color drawers.

This is the chili pepper extra fabric for borders and such.
There is something below that and I need to figure out where to store it.
The back of batting needs to find a home until I need it for stuffing and smaller frankenbatts. 

2 comments:

Pamela Arbour said...

I would like to believe that I could keep my sewing areas in order but I can’t! I am looking forward to see how you meet this challenge!

Shelly said...

Looks so familiar . . . .