Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Best laid plans

Today was supposed to be a stay at home day.
But, that was changed when I received a call asking me to pick up fabric for donation.
No, I didn't keep any.
I made a couple of masks in the morning before the call.



Let's see, I went to Universal City, Tx for the fabric, drove it to New Braunfels, Tx to deliver to the SIL of the friend that takes the donations to the church ladies.
DS needed some air conditioner filters and a couple more food items, so off to Wal-Mart in new Braunfels.
He wanted a smoothie, so by Tropical Smoothies (they have the best smoothies ever).
He received a call asking him to work on a laptop, but since he is on self-isolation, he can't go and get it.
So, I went back to Universal City, TX, and picked up the laptop.
On to deliver everything in Schertz, TX.
Forgot to deliver the laptop and since we are not having contact, I didn't realize it until I received the phone call asking if I was going to fix it. 
LOL
Turn around and go back and drop off the laptop.
Head home and collapse.
It was hot and it was too much on the road time.
I took a nap.
when I woke up from the nap, I made the sashing for the Braid quilt.

I worked on the pineapple block.
I have 54 of 90 made.

No comments: