Sunday, July 12, 2020

Stash Report #28

quilt paint create links to all our stash reports.


Used this Week:
12.00 yards

Used year to Date:
134.94 yards
Net Stash used in July
14.54 yards

Added this Week:
7.00 yards

Added Year to Date:
36.56 yards

New Goal:
200.00 yards

Yards to the goal:
79.97 yards

Net Used in 2020
120.03 yards

I needed some gold and maroon fabric for items for Texas State University.
Gold is difficult to find, so when I saw these three pieces, I had to have them.
They will be used in projects for DD.
These next two are the charity quilts for the Hill Country Mod Quilt Group.
All three are complete.
Now to figure out where to donate them.

I made a cute little tote from baby clothing leftover pieces.
I have a couple more items I'd like to make for Lillian.
The front and one side are from the baby girl's clothing.
The back and one side are from the baby boy's clothing.
The bottom has both the girl and boy clothing
The strap is from the backing fabric from their quilts.
I finally finished the wilderness UFO.
The second T-shirt top is complete.
I have the third one ready to go up on the design wall.
My flag postcard.
I'm continuing to cut and make pineapple blocks.
This is a long term project.

A couple of other fun facts are:
Prairie Moon is doing a 350 blocks challenge:

Total Number of equivalent blocks:
639
Perimeter in inches:
53445
Number of UFOs finished this year:
UFO Yardage Used:
23
59.89
Percentage of yardage used in UFOs:
44%

Number of Bobbins Used this week:
1
Number of Bobbins Used this year:
90
Number of Spools Used this week:
 2

Number of Spools Used this year:                
18

Kate at Life in Pieces is doing the challenge of 15 minutes of sewing.


Days of Stitching:
99%

Number of Days this week:
7/7

Number of Days this year:
192/193




Days Organizing:
88%

Number of Days this week:
Number of Days this year:
7/7
172/193


Quilting is more fun than Housework has us working on scraps.

Gyleen Fitzgerald has some fun things happening on Facebook. 

I'm working on some pineapple blocks, which are on the right-hand side.
I have 43 of them done.
This will become a quilt for DS.
He doesn't often state he likes a quilt, but every time he sees it, he says something.
So, I'll make this one into a queenish sized. 

3 comments:

Sherrie said...

Hi,
I don't really keep track of yardage...but I do stitching..
I made my quota for the week...have a great day!

Miaismine said...

Hello There! You have indeed been productive! Your t-shirt quilt reminded me of a quilt shop I visited it yesterday. It was huge with so many different arenas of sewing included! And it all started with the owner making a t-shirt quilt. :)
Thank you for sharing!

Kate said...

Lots going on in your sewing room. Gold is hard to find, I've got one bit of yardage that I've used here and there. I'll be sad when it's all gone. It's always nice when someone in the family likes something that is in progress, then you know where to go with it. Happy stitching this week.