Sunday, January 12, 2020

Week #2 Stash Report


quilt paint create links to all our stash reports



Used this Week:
0.75 yards

Used year to Date:
14.85 yards
Stash used in January
14.85 yards

Added this Week:
0.00 yards

Added Year to Date:
0.00 yards

New Goal:
200.00 yards

Yards to the goal:
185.15 yards

Net Used in quilts 2020
 14.85 yards

Not much done, but some little things finished.
  
Foxy Name Tags                  New Years Postcards

A couple of other fun facts are:

Prairie Moon is doing a 350 blocks challenge:

Total Number of equivalent blocks:
21
Perimeter in inches:
642
Number of UFOs finished this year:
UFO Yardage Used:
0
0
Percentage of yardage used in UFOs:
0

Number of Bobbins Used this week:
5
Number of Bobbins Used this year:
7
Number of Spools Used this week:
 0

Number of Spools Used this year:                
1

Kate at Life in Pieces is doing the challenge of 15 minutes of sewing.



Days of Stitching:
100%

Number of Days this week:
7/7

Number of Days this year:
11/11




Days Organizing:
100%

Number of Days this year:
11/11

Number of Days this week:
11/11

Quilting is more fun than Housework has us working on scraps.


I'm working on a pattern called Light speed to make a Shenendoah colored quilt.

I can't seem to get them to turn the way I want them.
But, I need to find some more gold and the blue/gray colors for the rectangles.
I need 12 of the squares, and 72 of the rectangles.
I'm cutting only from the scraps for the variety.
So far, I'm not duplicating fabrics, but time will tell if I have enough larger pieces.
It takes time to cut from scraps.

I am also working on doing handwork.
Kathy's Quilt is doing a Slow Sunday check-in.
I've been working on hexagons.
These little ones are for a pincushion.
My motivation has been lacking, and I've been crocheting, so I need to balance my time.
This is a hexagon afghan.
Does that count?
I would like it to be larger, but they are out of that yarn right now.
I'm hoping they will get more in soon.






4 comments:

Marti said...

Wow, you have used a lot of fabric already this year. Way to go! I love your postcards. I see people making them and always think I will do that "someday" but never have. I'd like to know more about your organization that you have listed in your numbers. Are you organizing your sewing room, or is it more?

Tammom said...

Which yarn are they out of? I counted at least a half-dozen or so. Love the afghan! Bright colors with black remind me of something, just can’t remember what it is. LOL

Denise :) said...

Look at you! 11/11 days stitching -- way to go!! Your afghan is really lovely!! :)

Kate said...

You've gotten a good start on the stash, the stitching time and a fun set of projects. That afgan is gorgeous. I'd say it counts if you want it too. Happy stitching this week.