Friday, January 10, 2020

Goings on

I've not posted much this week.
Everything I've been doing is not done. LOL
I have lots of little things that need to be sewn together.
I have also made a big dent in the paper clutter
I had two huge containers of paper in this corner.
Now, just that little bag. 
There were two crates here too.
This one is a box of rulers.
I need to go through it and see what I will use or what I can donate.
There are books and magazines that will be on the bookshelves once that is on my list of things to work on. 
This pile is the same.
I need to take care of that Tupperware replacement lids.
I need to determine what all that other stuff is too. 
This bin has been emptied numerous times.
I just found those loose pieces of filing that I added to it.
I'll end up working on that tonight and in the morning.
It has helped to keep emptying this and added new to it so there is something next to the computer that needs some processing.

I bought a banker's box today to get the 2019 files in so I can start filing the 2020 items.

I know I still have lots to do, but I am making progress and feeling good about it.

today has been spent working on the embroidery machine.
I did some stitching out of the Postcards for a birthday swap and a couple of other postcards.

I worked on the few foxy nametags that were ordered on Tuesday.
They just need to be sewn together.

No comments: