Friday, January 31, 2020

2020 UFO & other Challenges


January - #2 Fish Bowl
February - #9 Ashley's T-shirt quilt
I know I won't get this one done this month.
She has changed her mind on what some of the shirts she wants in the quilt.
So, with a little coaxing, maybe I'll be able to get some of it done.
I have the design and some shirts prepped, but not all.

HCMQG
January - #9  Ashley T-shirt Quilt
See above
January - #20 Jon's Dragon Quilt
February - #Mount Rushmore
February - #Diamond EPP

Stashbuster

January Stashbuster - #6 6.5" 9 patches
January Stashbuster - #97 Jon's dragon quilt

January Stashbuster - #66 Fish Bowl Quilt
February - #10 Adorn It
February - #99 Karen's Hexagon Quilt
February - ##199 Yellow 9 Patches

Patchwork Times 
The Color Challenge
January - Red
This is the dragon quilt that is orange and red.
February - Orange

Gift Giving
January -I gave a gift to the apartment girls of Valentine's placemats and a Valentine wreath.
I also gave two quilts to charity programs for their auctions.
I donated a gift certificate for the band auction for a T-shirt quilt.
February - 

Read a Book
January - To Scotland with Love by Patience Griffin
Meet Me in Scotland by Patience Griffin
The Laird and I by Patience Griffin
some Like It Scottish (Kilts and Quilts) by Patience Griffin
I'm reading a series called Kilts and Quilts
February - 

Patchwork Times Learn Something New
January - Learn something new on the Embroidery Machine
I changed this to learn something new on my new sewing machine.
I learned how to take the plate off and use some of the specialty stitches.
I'm learning how to adjust the designs to fit what I need.
So much more to learn.
February Learn something new on the Embroidery Machine

January - Jon's Dragon Quilt
February - Ashley's Stonehenge Quilt
I have more than that done, but I can't find a photo.




1 comment:

Patience Griffin said...

Hi, Mel,
Thanks for reading the Kilts & Quilts series! You make me smile!
All the best,
Patience Griffin