Sunday, January 5, 2020

2020 Stash Report - Week #1

It's been a slow start to the year.
I'm having health issues that make me tired, so I'm working when I can.
I have crocheted some when I am sitting and getting my energy back.
My yardage is mostly the Dragon quilt for my DS.

quilt paint create links to all our stash reports



Used this Week:
14.09 yards

Used year to Date:
14.09 yards



Stash used in January
Added this Week:
14.09 yards
0.00 yards

Added Year to Date:
0.00 yards

New Goal:
200.00 yards

Yards to the goal:
185.91 yards

Net Used in quilts 2020
 14.09 yards


A couple of other fun facts are:

Prairie Moon is doing a 350 blocks challenge:

Total Number of equivalent blocks:
30
Perimeter in inches:
536
Number of UFOs finished this year:
UFO Yardage Used:
0
0
Percentage of yardage used in UFOs:
0
Number of Bobbins Used this week:
2
Number of Bobbins Used this year:
2
Number of Spools Used this week:
 1

Number of Spools Used this year                 
1

Kate at Life in Pieces is doing the challenge of 15 minutes of sewing.

   
Days of Stitching:
100%
Number of Days this week:
4/4
Days Organizing:
Number of Days this year:
100%
4/4
Number of Days this week:
4/4
Number of Days this year:
4/4

Quilting is more fun than Housework has us working on scraps.

I used some scraps to make name tags for the Hill Country Mod Quilt Guild.
I don't want to show the names, so this is the back of the name tag.


3 comments:

chrisknits said...

So sorry to hear you are ailing. Hope you get back to normal soon!

Marti said...

I'm sorry you don't feel well. Sometimes hyperthyroidism makes me so tired I don't want to move. I hope you get over yours quickly. I didn't know you were a Texas girl, at least I assume that's where your Hill Country group is.

Kate said...

Sorry your aren't feeling 100%, hopefully you are feeling better today than you did yesterday. That Dragon quilt is pretty dramatic and fun. Happy stitching this week.