Saturday, January 25, 2020

My New Baby

I went to a retreat in Biloxi Mississippi.
We sewed on these machines.
I brought one home
Janome 9450 Professional.
After I cleaned off the area where the Janome 6500 had been for 15 years, this is how it looked.

Then, DH put the foot pedal and cutter foot together for me.
I've never used a foot that cut the thread. 
The next step was taking off the part around the free arm spot. 
The extension table is good sized and nice. 
I finished sewing the block I was working on before I left for the Escape. 
I'm excited, but I need to go get DD.
When I come back I'll post photos of the Escape.

1 comment:

Kat Scribner said...

I expect you will love your 9450. I have had the 9400 for about 3 years now. it is so quiet! I have not used the foot cutter tho it is attached to my foot. what is the secret? I have to plug it in somewhere?