Monday, January 6, 2020

Design Wall Monday

I'm linking to Small Quilts Doll Quilt's Design Wall Monday and Monday Makings.

Not lots of progress, but I have been making name tags.
This is DD's quilt, the one that doesn't want to be made.
All of the borders are tiny and the fabric cut doesn't have labels on which fabric it is, so it is difficult to come back to.
I'm also trying to not use the fusible on this.
It is very stiff and DD does not like it stiff.
I hope I can paper piece it. 
Let Me Surprise yOu just a little is coming along.
As I sew on other things, I'm stitching on this one.
I took down one of the projects from Houston because they were trying to fall off the wall.

.

1 comment:

chrisknits said...

How I envy that design wall! I don't have a spare wall in my sewing room to use. LOL! Unless I put one up behind the door, and then it wouldn't be very wide. Good luck on the border!