Saturday, January 4, 2020

Paper Clutter Update

You can see the original post here.

I am making progress.
Once I cleaned out the gray bin, I've been moving parts of the other bins to it so I could work on what is in it while at my desk (where the files are).
This has helped the clutter that happens when going through boxes.
I have two clipboards that need to be purged and a couple of other things in this bin.
Notice the trash can in the background. 
That is the second bag of trash from all the paper clutter.
The rest is filed. 
I would like to find a photo from our Hawaiian vacation to put in this frame. 
The green bin is empty.
Yea!!!
I can collapse it and move on to another area.

NO, I'm not completely done, but I feel better about the progress.

1 comment:

Pamela Arbour said...

Yea!!!! Congratulations