Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Update

I have been working on a baby clothing project.
It's been a very long term project, but I need to get it done soon.
I'll be showing you the piles of cut pieces and the pieces.
They add up, and I was trying to track what I was doing.
I put 10 pieces of stabilized pieces and cut them in a sitting.
Then, I'd sew others and repeat.
 

Some pieces were larger than the 2.5" because of the design or being a pocket.
They are in a yellow container to add to them to make a 16 patch block.
This is the bag of 2.5" squares I'm making into 16 patches.

This is the pile I still need to stabilize.

As I was working on the 16 patches, I worked on the 2009 NYE Mystery Clues.

That was yesterday.
Today has been doctor appointments and I don't feel so great, so not much progress is made.

But, I had this embroidery that has been around a long time.
I decided to make it into a bag and send the rest to a friend. 


It's appropriate for today because it is the anniversary of my Mom being gone.


I'm the one on the right and Mom is the one with the walker.
We had fun with our red hat group.





No comments: