Sunday, July 14, 2019

Sunday Stash Report

It was a good week, even though we were on vacation.
I took stuff with me to work on in the car and made progress.
I'm hoping for a great week this week because I don't have any scheduled appointments.

quilt paint create links to all our stash reports   


Used this Week:
2.87 yards

Used year to Date:
192.47 yards




Stash used in July
Added this Week:
2.87 yards
0.00 yards

Added Year to Date:
43.75 yards

New Goal:
200.00 yards

Yards to goal:
7.53 yards

Net Used in quilts 2019
 125.18yards


A couple of other fun facts are:

Prairie Moon is doing a 350 blocks challenge:

Number of equivalent blocks:                        690
Perimeter in inches                                   10228

Number of UFOs finished this year:                25
UFO Yardage Used                                    86.33
Amount of yardage used in UFOs                  69%

Number of Bobbins Used this week                 5
Number of Bobbins Used this year              122
Number of Spools Used this week                  0
Number of Spools Used this year                  12

Kate at Life in Pieces is doing the challenge of 15 minutes of sewing.




Days of Stitching                                      96%
Number of Days this week                      7/7
Number of Days this year                       187/194

Days Organizing                                       96%
Number of Days this week                      7/7
Number of Days this year                       187/194

3 comments:

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

You're doing really well with your sewing. That's a lot of bobbins in one week! I guess I used a bunch quilting a quilt this week or last week too. My bobbin winder is winding loosely so I am going through more bobbins! I like the idea of adding a tally for organizing. I might have to add that to my blog. I need the accountability!

Kate said...

Your stitching metrics are always so good. It has to feel good to be so productive. Thanks for linking up with the 15 minutes to stitch post each week.

dq said...

Holy cow! That is some serious record keeping! Good work!