Wednesday, July 31, 2019

August UFO Challenges

This is a summary of the 2019 UFO Challenges I'm part of.

 Elm Street OMG -   

July - Stabilize Baby Clothing


August - T-shirt Quilt #1

Get It Done 

February - #10  Orphan Blocks

March - #4 Tie One On

June - #9 Christmas Embroidery

July - #12 Pink Horse Quilt

August - #1 Miscellaneous Fall Blocks - done already


June - #10 yo yos

July - #1 Christmas diagonal

August - #9 Night Watch

January -#2 A Heritage Quilt

February - #109 Mr T

April - #101 - Miscellaneous Panels

May - #11 Bird of Paradise table runner

May - #111 Night Watch


June - #7 Ann's NYE Mystery
top is done
Need to quilt it in the near future.

June - #64 Food Embroidery
Finally figure out how I wanted to set the blocks.
I'm working on it as a leader/ender.
Working on HST and Clue #3 right now.

June - #107 Mother's & Angels Embroidery


July - #4 Acorn Squash Tablerunner

July - #42 Courthouse steps panel

August - #6 animal embroidery

August - #54 Fall Quilt

August - #106 Mod Messenger Bag II

Motivational Monday


June - Zippered Bags

July - Baby clothing quilt

August - Baby clothing Quilt top

Finish-A-Long Q3


1. Baby Clothing - Girl Quilt

This girl baby clothing quilt needs to be finished.
I have stabilized and cut most of the clothing, and now need to sew them together.
I'll be starting with 16 patches and then assembling them.

DONE July 2. Acorn Squash Table Runner
The top is done, so it needs quilting and binding.

DONE July3. Tutti Frutti
This is from a class I took with Gail Garber.
It is finished.
DD helped me figure out what I wanted to do.

4. Coasters
This is a sample photo of coasters I need to make.
I need seasonal coasters made.
The batting is cut.
Some of the squares are cut.

5. Baby Clothing Boy Quilt
The top is done, but the girl one (it's for twins) needs done before this one.
Wish I'd known that before I started the boy one first. LOL
I just need to get the backing and quilt this one.

6. Ann's 2009 NYE Mystery

I'm making progress on this quilt.
It's 10 years old and I'd love to get it done.


2 comments:

Kate said...

That's quite a list! Good luck with moving all your projects to the completed list this year.

Patty said...

Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.