Monday, July 15, 2019

Today

I can't say I accomplish a whole lot today, but I did get signed up for classes for the Houston quilt Festival.
It was a process.
They had technical trouble and we didn't know when it would open.
But, when it finally opened, we had no trouble signing up.
I say we because Judy and I are going to be in a couple of classes together!
Then they had trouble with the payment process, but that got figured out after 4 tries too.
This is their first year to do it all on-line, so it is expected that there were going to be problems.
Next step is to get all the items ready for my classes.
I need to find bags or something to put each supply list together.
I know I'll have fun doing that between now and October.
Anyone else going to Houston?
This is the photo of where I hang my postcards I receive from folks.
The sailboat swap just happened and I won the June Lottery, so I'm receiving some fun cards from all over the world.
Thank you Postcardmailart folks.

I did get all my filing done while refreshing the screen.
I didn't want to be too far away from the computer.

After awhile, I went and started to cut out the test quilt and coming back to the computer to refresh the screen.
I didn't get it all cut out, but half of it is done.

Didn't turn on the sewing machine today.

Ended up going out to get a few household things and then relaxing with DH for the evening.

Tomorrow is another day.

No comments: