Sunday, July 14, 2019

FALQ3

I just found this wonderful site for helping us finish UFOs.
She Can Quilt has a Finish-A-Long going on.

You pick what you want to finish in the quarter and post.
Finishes all you to be entered into a drawing for fun things.

I'm going to try it and see if this works for me.
1. Baby Clothing - Girl Quilt

This girl baby clothing quilt needs to be finished.
I have stabilized and cut most of the clothing, and now need to sew them together.
I'll be starting with 16 patches and then assembling them.

2. Acorn Squash Table Runner
The top is done, so it needs quilting and binding.

3. Tutti Frutti
This is from a class I took with Gail Garber.
The top is finished, but I can't figure out how I want to quilt it.

4. Coasters
This is a sample photo of coasters I need to make.
I need seasonal coasters made.
The batting is cut.
Some of the squares are cut.

5. Baby Clothing Boy Quilt
The top is done, but the girl one (it's for twins) needs done before this one.
Wish I'd known that before I started the boy one first. LOL
I just need to get the backing and quilt this one.

6. Ann's 2009 NYE Mystery
I only have the first two clues done on this mystery.
It's 10 years old and I'd love to get it done.




1 comment:

Ella said...

Glad you found the FAL! You can do it! Knock some finishes off your list. We'll be cheering for you! On behalf of the FAL crew, thanks for joining in!