Monday, July 15, 2019

Motivational Monday

7-13 July 2019

Again, we are vacationing, so not much going to happen.

1. Baby clothing stabilized
A few more pieces stabilized.
Started sewing the pieces together.

2. Finish Tutorial
Table runner tutorial is finished and will be published on the 15th.
I'm finished with the pillow tutorial.
It will publish on the 15th.

3. WITB
Found some wool ornaments that I took on the trip and finished.
I still have a few more packages I can work on the next trip.

4. Binding on CIL
Kat received the quilts and will send a couple more out to me.


14-20 July 2019

1. Baby clothing 
1a. Stabilized
1b. Start sewing together

2. Finish Acorn Squash Table Runner

3. WITB

4. Test Quilt
4a. Cut out
4b. Start sewing together

5. Pink Pincushion

6. Go through clothing on cabinet 

7. Ann's 2009 NYE Mystery worked on

8. Work on Food embroidery blocks

No comments: