Monday, July 15, 2019

Design Wall Monday

I'm linking to Small Quilts Doll Quilt's Design Wall Monday and Monday Makings


I'm thinking I have too many things going on and need to finish something.
I have two design walls. 
This one has the food embroidery on it.
I think I have a plan, but then I change it every time I start to work on the project.
The second project on this wall is the Acorn Squash UFO Table Runner.
I just need to load it and get it quilted.
My Tutti Frutti is the one that I just don't know how I'm going to quilt.
I would like to finish it soon, but I'm not sure what to do about it.

The 16 patch is the baby clothing quilt that is coming together.
I still need to finish the stabilizing and then all the sewing of the squares together.
I really need that one done in the next two week.

The two pieces of embroidery on muslin is a Mother's embroidery and I'm making a small pouch from that.
It would only take a short time to do, but isn't a priority.

The top right piece is Piece A of a 2009 Mystery done by Ann Smith.
I'd like this one done because it keeps coming up on my UFO numbers from Stashbusters.
It has marinated long enough.

What isn't shown is the test quilt that I've got to finish soon.

Anyway, I have things I need to finish and will be working on them this 

No comments: