Saturday, September 1, 2018

September Challenges

I joined in on quite a number of Challenges to help me focus on my UFOs and such.
I love the accountability and will keep reporting.
I'm putting them all in one post because it's easier to keep track of. 
This is the current status of the projects I've NOT completed.
This has been a rather strange year with health and motivation issues, but I've accomplished some things.
Each month I update the list and show what I've accomplished the month before.
Then, it comes off the list as DONE.
I do feel behind, but am going to just work on things until they are done.
I really need to focus on the pillows and finish them off.


 Elm Street OMG -
June - Irish Stars pillow covers
I still need to make one, but they will need to be quilted on the long arm.

August - Work on Baby Clothing quilt
I've been working on it and it only needs a few more columns to be the right size.
Once I get home and get the fabric for the backing, I'll quilt it and start on the second one.
September - APFOM Quilt Finished

February 1. Ann's 2006 NYE project
March  - 8. Jo's Club Teal & Brown
April - Copper & Teal Quilt
May 12. Tie One On
June - 6. Embroidery Blocks





July - Under the Sea
August - Chicken Makings
September - Miscellaneous Fall Blocks

June - Sparkling Sampler
Still working on it.

July - Tammy BOM
August - Hummingbirds
It is into top form and the binding is already made.
September - Harry Potter quilt started
  
April - Map of Texas
May - Ann's Mystery Star (NYE?)
I can't find this in the bin, so I'm thinking it is the NYE Mystery that was drawn by stashbusters.
June - Mira Red Hat Purse
July - Miscellaneous panels
August - Christmas Squares from Carol
September - Hummingbird Quilt


Scrap Attack - Going through my scrap drawers
March color is green.
That drawer is still being worked on. Lots of greens stuck in there.
I did accomplish about half of the green process. Still more to go.
May Color is Christmas
As sad as it is, I did not get anything done with my Christmas drawer. :(
But, there is always another month.
June Color is yellow.

As sad as it is, I did not get anything done with my Yellow drawer. :(
July Color is Novelty
As sad as it is, I did not get anything done with my Novelty drawer. :(
August Color is Orange
September  Color will be Black

 I didn't work on any of these colors, but did get the floral scraps all settled in their place.
I've been making quilts from this drawer and you would not know it.
I don't have any idea how many quilts can be made from this drawer of scraps.

Color Challenge - 
May Color is Green.
My squirrel quilt is sashed in green.

June Color is Purple

I digitized the Mohawk flag and stitched it out.
I made banners with purple scraps.

July - Red
My red leaves make for a fun fall postcard.

August - Orange

It's a bad photo, but there is lots of orange in this postcard.
This orange pocket pillow is made for a children's home.
September - Dark Blue

February #53 - Fall Panel 1
April #79 - Hummingbird blocks
Top and binding ready for quilting.
May # 7 - Bread & Butter Stars
May #39 - Embroidery Blocks 
See the Get it done post above
  August #1 ApocketfulofMystery BOM (K-Z blocks)
In top format and the binding is made from leftover pieces from the blocks.
August #129 Sparkling Sampler

August #101 Orphan Blocks
A Pocket pillow
September - #3 Bloom
#41 Miscellaneous 4 patches, 9 patches, 16 patches.
(I might be able to make these into the pillows I've been working on.)
#103 Paris

2 comments:

Angie in SoCal said...

That's a good way to keep track of your UFOs. Love that sparkling sampler. Blessings,

scraphappy said...

Progress is always good. Lots of beautiful projects going on.