Monday, September 24, 2018

Design Wall Monday

 I'm linking to Small Quilts Doll Quilt's Design Wall Monday.
I found more squares for this second pillow sham.
If I'd just focus, it would be done fairly quickly.
I need for blues cut.
I need to cut the white for the star block. 
Windowsills is coming along.
I need to color the alternate squares for the friendship stars and then sew them together.
I need to make two more 4 patch rows and 2 log cabin rows.
Not a difficult thing to do, but my seams are off somehow and I need to figure it out. 
After quilting the CIL, I decided the bin of my cut offs needed to be worked on.
This is the mess that made. LOL
I now need to put them away so I can trim the CIL and get the binding on it.

I keep reminding myself that I can only take one step at a time and keep on working at getting this studio back into shape.
This is my week to do what I want between appointments.



1 comment:

Ramona said...

You have some pretty projects on your wall. I hate the time that cleaning my studio takes, but it must be done every now and then. Right now, mine is beyond now and then!