Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Asking for help

UPDATE: Replacement magazines have been found.
Thank you for all your support.

I have a friend that had a horrible situation happen.
She has been published in the American Quilter and her copies of the magazine have been taken.
If you happen have a copy of the 2016 Jan/Feb issue or 2016 May/June issue of american Quilter that you would sell or give to me for her, I would really appreciate it.
2016 May/ June
2016 January/February

thank you for helping me help a friend.

2 comments:

Amy, a redeemed sheep said...

Has she contacted American Quilter to see if they have any copies? Maybe they have files to download. It won't be the same, but at least she would have them. I hope someone is able to help!

Meloney said...

Only pdf and she really wants the hard copy. So disappointing for her.