Monday, September 24, 2018

Motivational Monday

16 -22 September 2018

1. Quilt CIL

2. Postcards
I think I mailed a couple of other ones already.
But, I still need to finish the Autumn ones
Finished my coffee ones.
This is probably the postcards I need to do for now.
Off to work on something else.

3. WITB
I had a horrible time faxing records to the VA.
But, after I got over being frustrated, I ended up going through these WITB.
These bags get used for everything under the sun.
They are used to clean out the car, pick up stuff around the house....
So, many of the items are not quilting items, but this one had a pattern I was looking for. 
this one was full of mostly paperwork.
I did almost empty it and then decided to get rid of the red purse that has been here for ages.
All the extra stuff in there went back into the blue bag. :(
Hoping to get all the way through that bag this week.

23 - 29 September 2018

1. Quilt Sparkling Sampler
2. WITB
3. Finish Tammy's Sampler
4. Cut TQPM Test quilt
5. Put fabric away
6. Work on baby clothing quilt

No comments: