Monday, September 10, 2018

Motivational Monday

2-8 September 2018

1. Quilt Sparkling Sampler
2. Quilt Hummingbird Quilt

3. Quilt APFOM Quilt

4. WITB
Mostly paperwork, but some crocheting items.

I emptied a laundry basket (didn't take a photo) that had lots of fabric that had to be put away.

I also took a pile of files from my ex-husband and put them in a storage box for DS to go through.
Much of it is about his Dad's life and I think about half will be of interest to him.
So, I guess I created a box. LOL

5. Clean Machines
Did a little maintenance, but not what really needs to be done. 
This will need to wait a couple of weeks.

6. Bind Fall Quilt
Ready to pass on to a home that will enjoy it.
7. Postcards


9 - 15 September 2018

This is going to be a strange week.
We have the funeral for my ex-husband on Friday and all his family is coming on this week.
I need to realistic in what I want to accomplish.

1. Postcards
2. Quilt Hummingbird Quilt
3. Quilt Sparkling Sampler
4. WITB
5. Work on a few pillow covers

No comments: