Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Motivational Monday


9 - 15 September 2018

This is going to be a strange week.
We have the funeral for my ex-husband on Friday and all his family is coming in this week.

I need to be realistic in what I want to accomplish.

1. Postcards
They are ready to stitch together, but not yet done.

2. Quilt Hummingbird Quilt
Gave it to one the only Sister of my Ex.

3. Quilt Sparkling Sampler

4. WITB
Most of this was just the things leftover from the trip.
I put it with the other quilting items I take on trips.
It is no longer in my studio and will be consolidated with the new bag.

Went through a box of ex-husband's papers.

5. Work on a few pillow covers

16 -22 September 2018

1. Quilt CIL
2. Postcards
3. WITB

It's going to be a busy week, so I need to focus on other projects.

No comments: